All you need to be successful in your Mario Games!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All you need to be successful in your Mario Games!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Admin
Yoshi

Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?   Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 am

As you know Nintendo have released their new 3DS hit - the follow up to New Super Mario Bros DS, the game has been taking the gaming market by storm. With its smooth 3d graphics to show great animations while battling Bowser to save Mario's love, Princess Peach, this game has been a massive hit to all you gamers. Some new items that have been used in the Wii version have been added, also the 'Raccoon Mario' suit has been added to the list of items to help you break through the tricky courses, testing your ability to the maximum. Bowser Base will soon be showing YouTube tutorials on secret exits/star coins through the game, making your gaming experience that little bit easier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mushroomkingdom.forumotion.co.uk
The Koopalings
Admin
The Koopalings

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?   Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:25 am

Nice post and yes we soon will be showing walkthroughs on request of other members

Last edited by Count Bleck on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Koopalings
Admin
The Koopalings

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?   Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:28 am

and quickly we will in the announcements say what our youtube account name will be

Back to top Go down
Koopa Troopa

PostSubject: i wana   Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:58 am

Magic Mario wrote:
As you know Nintendo have released their new 3DS hit - the follow up to New Super Mario Bros DS, the game has been taking the gaming market by storm. With its smooth 3d graphics to show great animations while battling Bowser to save Mario's love, Princess Peach, this game has been a massive hit to all you gamers. Some new items that have been used in the Wii version have been added, also the 'Raccoon Mario' suit has been added to the list of items to help you break through the tricky courses, testing your ability to the maximum. Bowser Base will soon be showing YouTube tutorials on secret exits/star coins through the game, making your gaming experience that little bit easier. Very Happy
i wana get that game and can i become an admin
Back to top Go down
The Koopalings
Admin
The Koopalings

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?   Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:41 am

Koopa Troopa wrote:
Magic Mario wrote:
i wana get that game and can i become an admin
Yea but you have got to have an interview from me or Yoshi

Last edited by The Koopalings on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Koopalings
Admin
The Koopalings

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?   Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:43 am

You can choose who you want to be interviewed by.

Back to top Go down
The Koopalings
Admin
The Koopalings

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?   Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:45 am

btw just send a PM to the person you want to be interviewed by and the interview will take place in the chatbox and I will make sure no-one else is eavesdropping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?   Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros 2 3DS ~ what do you think about it?
Page 1 of 1